Congratulations to the new ASCOTian Civil Engineers for passing the November 2016 Civil Engineer Licensure Examination administered by the Professional Regulation Commission last November 12-13, 2016.
ASCOT BSCE Batch 2016 posted a 51.43% passing rate while the overall performance including the re-takers is 45.65%, 15.65% higher compared to the last year’s performance rating. The result shows that ASCOT is really fulfilling its mission on providing quality education addressing the society’s increasing demand for highly competent graduates.
Kudos to the twenty-one new Civil Engineers from ASCOT!
1. Engr. Jonathan Sotero Bernardino
2. Engr. Louie Ray Lasac Bernardino
3. Engr. Julius Ceasar Lariosa Carreon
4. Engr. Janjade Dela Peña Dela Torre
5. Engr. Kho Lyne Lopez Dela Torre
6. Engr. Ron Mark Sison Dela Torre
7. Engr. Cristina Ferreras Esperanza
8. Engr. Jerome Maza Galam
9. Engr. Leony Laquindanum Julio
10. Engr. Jennifer Ramos Luyun
11. Engr. Ben John Michael Dela Torre Marasigan
12. Engr. Emma Habitan Marco
13. Engr. Mark Teejay Borreo Martinez
14. Engr. Deojenes Sindac Megano
15. Engr. Rodamin Pacia Natividad
16. Engr. Abraham Magallones Nidoy
17. Engr. Limuel Dela Cruz Orozco
18. Engr. Fatima Lupin-na Silvestre
19. Engr. Charlyn Iglesia Villaflor
20. Engr. Krizalyn Quinto Virrey
21. Engr. Christian Guillermo Zagala