January 26, 2024: The ASCOT Non-Teaching Personnel Association proudly welcomed its newly elected officers as they took their oaths of office. The oath-taking ceremony was graciously presided over by ASCOT OIC, College President Lora L. Yusi, DPA.
The newly-inducted officers are as follows:
* President: Godfrey G. Gudoy, Information Technology Officer I
* Vice President: Dolores Salvacion Tolentino, RGC, Records Officer
* Secretary: Mayday J. Sollano, Internal Auditor I
* Treasurer: Chrystal Faye V. Salazar, CPA, Budget Officer III
* Auditor: Rafaelito A. Minoza, Internal Auditor III
* Business Manager: Oliver Ian A. Abordo, Admin Officer IV, GSU
* PRO: Diana Rose P. De Mesa-Amazona, Information Officer III
The atmosphere at the ASCOT Gymnasium was filled with enthusiasm and camaraderie as each officer took a solemn pledge to serve the association and its members.
The association is now poised to embark on a journey of shared goals and accomplishments under the capable leadership of these dedicated individuals. As they officially assume their roles, the ASCOT Non-teaching Personnel Association looks forward to a future of growth, cooperation, and success.