The Department of Engineering celebrates as the official result of the September 2015 Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination released on September 10, 2015 included nine passers from ASCOT giving the College a performance rating of 44.44%.
Kudos to the following passers!
Registered Electrical Engineers
- Engr. Hanz Alcantara Bernardino
- Engr. Raymond Peralta Dela Rosa
- Engr. Ronald Santos Gonzales
- Engr. Lazaro Valencia Nialla
- Engr. Kevin John Felix Pimentel
- Engr. Mon Christopher Marco Prado
- Engr. Philip Zuniega Tejeresas
- Engr. Lerwin Jade Vechavez Tarape
Registered Master Electricians
- Alvin de Vera Malate
- Engr. Renato V. Cagbay
The nine passers are among the 2536 successful examinees out of the 3772 board takers who hurdle the Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations given by the PRC Board of Electrical Engineering last September 5-6, 2015.