Still committed in its mission to give the College’s various stakeholders including students, parents, faculty members, staff, administrators, and even more audience, “Todo-todong Balitaan, Todo-todong Kaalaman, at Todo-todong Serbisyo,” (News, Knowledge, and Service), ASCOT’TO, Aurora State College of Technology’s block time radio program, will now air every week, still, at 92.1 FM RTV Baler this 2022, starting this January 13.
Ms. Diana Rose P. De Mesa, the College’s Public Information Officer, together with Mr. Eliseo Joseph M. Nakar, College Instructor and the PIPDPO Content Writer, will still be the regular hosts of the one-hour show that will feature news updates about the latest news from the College gathered and reported by student-journalists from The Voice of the Sierra (TVOTS), the College’s official student publication. The listeners will still be able to hear interviews from the College’s officials, guests from various departments and offices, public service announcements, and educational infomercials produced by the College’s Public Information, Publication, and Data Protection Office (PIPDPO).
For the first two months of the program’s airing this year, the guest department and offices are the following:
- January 13 – Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs
- January 20 – Office of the Registrar and the Office of Admission
- January 27 – Department of Forestry and Environmental Sciences
- February 3 – Department of Agriculture and Aquatic Sciences
- February 10 – Department of Information Technology
- February 17 – Public Information, Publication, and Data Protection Office
- February 24 – Socio-Cultural Affairs Office
ASCOT’TO is scheduled to air every Thursday until December 2022. More news updates from TVOTS, departments, or offices, and important public service announcements will continue to be featured on the said program. The show was also broadcasted live on RTV Baler’s FB Page and shared on the College’s Facebook Page.